Strategic Venue Partners ("SVP") is a wireless infrastructure development firm that offers "Wireless Infrastructure-as-a-Service ("WIaaS") under long-term agreements. SVP deploys DAS, Wireless LAN, Fiber, IPTV and Public Safety technologies for enterprises and venue owners while also generating additional revenue for our customers through Small Cell and Macro Site development. We design, install, manage and upgrade wireless infrastructure systems, including providing 100% of the capital requirements for initial installations and future upgrades.
Our WIaaS offering delivers a customized, cost-effective and long-term wireless infrastructure solution to support our customers' business models. Importantly, our customers gain date and time certainty of an operational system that is not dependent on wireless carriers.
SVP was founded and is based in Madison, CT, with operations across North America. Our company is financially backed by Tiger Infrastructure Partners, a New York-based private equity firm that invests in growing infrastructure platforms. For more information on Tiger, please visit www.tigerinfrastructure.com .
Our customers include enterprises and venue owners in a variety of sectors, such as:
- Healthcare (Hospital Systems and Medical Building Campuses)
- Hospitality (Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, and Event Spaces)
- Education (Universities and Campuses)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Multi-Tenant Residential Real Estate
- Acquisition of existing wireless infrastructure systems
- Turn-key design, installation, and management of new wireless infrastructure systems
- 100% capital investment for new systems and future technology upgrades
- Wireless carrier management
- Monitoring and maintenance